Re: [Evolution] html messages converted to plain text?

Any idea if this is improved in more recent versions of MS Exchange? I
believe we will be migrating from Exchange 2007 to the latest version
at some point in the next few months. (I'm guessing it won't, but I'm
crossing my fingers.)

On Fri, 2016-07-15 at 12:18 -0500, Johnson, Brett E (HPE Linux