Re: [Evolution] html messages converted to plain text?

On Thu, 2016-07-14 at 14:12 +0000, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
Patrick O'Callaghan <poc <at> usb.ve> writes:

Try disconnecting Evo (click on the socket icon in the lower left
corner) and then send a message. The message should be copied to your
Outbox. Check if it still has the HTML formatting now.

I think I got some additional insights:  It is the EWS connector, or our
version of Exchange.

If (using the same Evolution instance, settings, ...) I connect to GMail and
send email that way, _of course_ everything works as expected including html
content.  Going our default way via Exchange, sadly, does not.

I understood you to say you were using IMAP. Exchange is a whole other
can of worms which I personally know nothing about, nor wish to, though
I understand that not all of us have the choice.

poc