Re: [Evolution] Google's blockage of Evolution with Gmail, and Web Presence of Evolution

On Mon, 2016-01-25 at 09:21 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
Using "site:/mail.gnome.org evolution gmail imap" gives a lot of

Indeed, but the first (and usually only) search that people do will
not
be site specific.

And to some extent I was complaining that the only results were for
IMAP - the information that you setup Gmail accounts via GoA is
largely
hidden.  It's not even mentioned in the Evolution help pages that I
can
find.  See for instance:

  https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/google-services.html.
en

Not a mention in any of it about GoA - in fact I'm not entirely
convinced that the instructions work any more for the calendar and
addressbook.

Yes, that certainly should be fixed. Better file a BZ I suppose. Not
sure who actually manages the Evo docs, but no doubt they could use
some help.

poc