Re: [Evolution] Modify defauld evolution calendar events duration

On Sun, 2015-12-20 at 15:27 +0100, felixita wrote:
I don't have found any setting in evolution's preference to do this.
So i ask you if there is any way to change this default event
duration to 60 min keeping my timeline view.

        Hi,
Evolution uses the duration based on the selection in the view. As you
probably use the Day View, or the Work Week view, then first select the
right time, from and to, then double-click the selection and it'll open
the new event editor with that selected time prefilled. You can select
the times by dragging an empty space there.
        Bye,
        Milan