Re: [Evolution] must run as root to see my account?

On Thu, 2016-12-08 at 15:33 +0000, Baker, Derek wrote:
I've installed (using apt) Evolution 3.18.5.2 and the EWS plugin

        Hi,
I'd guess that you installed the evolution-ews, but did not restart the
evolution-data-server background processes, thus they did not load the
evo-ews modules and thus they are not capable of it. The one which is
responsible for the accounts is the evolution-source-registry process.
You can simply restart whole machine and everything will work as
expected (that way you'll make sure that the other processes will run
too, in the correct order).

The 3.20.x (or maybe 3.22.x, I do not recall precisely) is able to load
new modules on the fly.
        Bye,
        Milan