[Evolution] Restored html-emails formatting

Hi

With satisfaction I use Evolution 3.18.5.2 (Ubuntu 16.04), thanks a lot
for all work on this program! I have question: It is helpful to be able
to choose whether to turn HTML mode off (causing the text to lose all
formatting) and the tick box saying "Don't show this again" to make
this permanent. I normally write text-only emails and so I turned off
the html mode but now and then I need to write a html email. I usually
use a previous email as template and open it as "edit as new email". As
I turned off the html mode, it would open as plain text email. In
previous Evolution versions most of the formatting was restored when a
text-only email was switched back to html (either by the dropdown menu
or the "Format" menu) when a html-email was "edited as a new message".
But in the version 3.18.5.2 it would not restore e.g. font size and
background picture. Is this how it should behave or can I get back to
old behaviour of restoring the formatting when switching back to html
in an email?

Thanks for your help in advance,

Dan