Re: [Evolution] Bouncing emails

On Thu, 2016-08-04 at 23:35 +0200, Rudolf Künzli wrote:
I was much younger, in the 1985 I had an email function (BSD Unix) with
that one I could bounce a message.
I did get an disliked message and I
could just hit "bounce" instead of "reply"...
I simply did ask if such a
feature exists.

As Adam already mentioned, there is a Redirect feature (it's under
Message->Forward though semantically it doesn't really belong there
IMHO). This is something that at one time all mail clients had, and
Evolution still does though most people aren't aware of it.

poc