Re: [Evolution] User Interface

Am Donnerstag, den 14.04.2016, 14:15 +0200 schrieb Ralf Mardorf:
Tom, what do you try to try to accomplish?

You can list the relevant strings inside the binary dconf relatively
good sorted by running

  strings $HOME/.config/dconf/user | grep :#

but I doubt you can paste it in some way to another user's dconf,
assumed you want to do something like this.

... something like this ;-)

But it's even worse. Not only that I want to "paste" it to other users -
but also it should be functional on (all ?) our machines. And I'm afraid
there are some that don't use dconf.

I'll tell the complete story answering Milan's questions ...