[Evolution] How to get notify for new mail received and moved from filtering to folder != Inbox

Fedora 23 + Gnome 3.18.4 + Evo 3.18.5.2 + one POP3 Account + Message
filters to folders

Some year ago (Gnome 2) I used mail-notification-evolution-plugin and
with it I could choose which folders to monitor and select, but now
this plugin is gone away.

Now I get a notify only if the email is not moved and it come into
inbox folder.

It's possible, and how to, notify the new email received and move by
filtering to a specific folder ?

Many thanks for reply

--
Dario Lesca
(inviato dal mio Linux Fedora 23 Workstation)