Re: [Evolution] Issues With Evolution

On Wed, 2015-09-16 at 17:31 -0700, PeteK wrote:
Here is the output that I tried to post earlier via direct email from
evolution. I'll copy/paste that reply since it wasn't attached to my
registered account.

All of these emails are plain text without any form of HTML part. There
is no way that embedding images will work with text emails.  There is
also very little chance of anything working via a mailing list archive
service like nabble.

Probably the most expeditious way of dealing with this is for you to
send me an email with an embedded image directly so I can see what's
going on.

P.