Re: [Evolution] Can evolution show the count of unseen emails?

On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 3:22 PM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
Evolution does that in your desktop environment's "You have new mail"
notifications.
If that's not enough you could use flags or such instead of (ab)using
the unread status as "todo", or move such old unread emails to
different (sub)folders.

All right, I created a search folder with all emails of that mailbox
that arrived since a certain date.  It has no unread emails.  I will
try to keep its unread count at zero.

Regards