Re: [Evolution] Evolution does not show any LDAP contact; Claws-mail does

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 4:21 PM, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
right, it was originated only to me ;) (feel free to use Ctrl+L to
"Reply to List" - works for me on this list at least, though some users
prefer "Reply to All" which makes sense in some cases too).
Unfortunately I am using gmail's web interface, because my workplace
seems to block external IMAP (and I wanted to use my personal email
address).

And thank you for the explanation.