Re: [Evolution] Multiple Google calendars with GOA

The 3.16.x situation is harder, you might do things manually, but that
won't last for long (like it will be lost after restart).

Right, so it's not possible to see multiple calendars using GOA.  I'll
-passwords which seems to work perfectly fine for multiple calendars and calendars shared with me by other
gmail users.

P.