Re: [Evolution] [Fwd: [Fwd: Failed to open calendar 'Birthdays & Anniversaries' Invalid object]]

On Mon, 2015-05-18 at 11:31 -0400, Joe Messing wrote:
I would like to solve the problem of nothing in the "Birthday and
Anniversary" calender. It looks like that folder is empty or missing.
Is there a way to delete that calender, and then start a new one?

        Hi,
that calendar is generated from the address books marked to be included
in the calendar; that option can be found in the respective address
book properties.

I was thinking that this calender was missing. Where does EVOLUTION
keep it's calenders and what does it name them ?

https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/data-storage.html.en

        Bye,
        Milan

P.S: By the way, why do you Forward to the list? It breaks threading
and such, and as you use Evolution (the same as I do), then Ctrl+L to
Reply To The List, works like a charm. I have also set a reply style to
Quote, in Edit->Preferences->Composer Preferences.