Re: [Evolution] Edit an existing email?

On Wed, 2015-03-11 at 15:26 +0000, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
Sometimes I want to add comments to an existing email but
I cannot find how to, if possible.

I brought this up on this list about 5 years ago and was told
that incoming emails should never be edited because there should
be a record of exactly what was received.  This obviously could
be important in some business environments, but it seemed absurd
to me because anybody with a little bit of skill can edit the
message after it is stored (and fake the timestamp if they want).
I still would like this and second your request to have the feature
added to evolution, if necessary with an administrative option
to inactivate it.  Please publish the number here if you
put this on bugzilla and I will add a comment.
George Reeke