Re: [Evolution] WebKit editor undo problems

On Thu, 2015-06-11 at 13:23 -0400, John Lauterbach wrote:
I compose all e-mail and reply e-mail in HTML with normal formatting.
 I have had strange events occur when correcting a mistake I have
made or changing the wording in a phrase.  Backspacing a dozen or so
characters can cause 3.16.0 to "stall" and take CPU usage to 25% and
grey-out the screen display.  After a few seconds or so, the
backspace operation will complete and the screen returns to normal
brightness.

Please update to the latest stable release of Evolution as 3.16.0 is in
the terms of composer fixes very old.

Thank you

Tomas