Re: [Evolution] evolution Adressbuch does not synch with google Contacts: https://developers.google.com/accounts/docs/AuthForInstalledApps does not exist

On Wed, 2015-06-10 at 13:00 +0200, Christoph Fischer wrote:
None of the wise seniors mentioned, that GOA is not accessable from
KDE.

In what way is it not accessible from KDE?

Did you even say that you were using KDE?

I had been spending hours searching for Solutions before I dared, ask a
question.

Did you say you had looked for a solution?

Did you even ASK a question? or did you just state that there is a bug?

So shame on all, that dare shout at me.

I think something got lost in translation somewhere - I think you meant
to say "thank you for pointing me to the answer, I don't know how I
missed that when I searched myself".

P.