Re: [Evolution] compile my own --- in addition to: Authentication Issues with Exchange Web Services

On Wed, 2015-06-10 at 00:33 +0400, Emre Erenoglu wrote:
        > For me, it's less stable than the latest 3.12.x.

Depends on use case as I said. 3.12 does not support Webkit2 HTML
composing so not possible to use it at work for me. 3.16 may have bugs
but it has less on EWS and does webkit2 composer.

Yes, sure.  Different people have different requirements.  After I
switched jobs a bit ago I (luckily) have no more need of Exchange
interoperability.  And most of the mail I send is to mailing lists,
where HTML email is frowned on anyway; my default email type is plain
text.

But there are real advantages to 3.16.x, including bug fixes, that I'd
surely like to have.