[Evolution] Lost Contacts in Evolution

Hello Everybody!

I'm new in this distributer. And if I do anything what is not ok, please tell me.

Here's my problem:
Since about a week the synchronisation of my contacts in Evolution has been fail. From one day to another. I'm not appreciate that I've changed something.

I synchronise my contacts over Google and has installed a Google Adressbook in Evolution. In attachment I send a screenshot of the error message in contacts.
I tried to install the adressbook new, but always I get the same error message.

I use Evolution 3.10.4 on an Ubuntu 14.04 LTS pc. If more information required please tell me.

I hope somebody could help me

Greetings
Ilonka