From: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
To: john lauterbachandassociates net
Cc: evolution list <evolution-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Mail sent from gmail.com arriving severely truncated
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 14:41:48 +0200

On Mon, 2015-06-01 at 13:49 -0400, Dr. John H. Lauterbach wrote:
Since the afternoon of 29 May, his e-mail have been coming in severely truncated. My secretary has also received a copy of those same e-mails. She is using evolution 3.10.4 running under Ubuntu 14.04. On her PC, they come our perfectly.
What does "severely truncated" mean? And why do you think this a problem with Evolution? Did you update your system on May 28/29 or why do you see a relation? andre