Re: [Evolution] A note, an appeal

On Sat, 2015-07-18 at 09:04 -0700, Jeffrey Needle wrote:
Okay, I don't suppose I'll get much help here, since I'm really not
versed in how to compile programs.

Why say this?

I'm using Chromixium; the latest version of Evolution is 10.4.x.

10.4.x is not a version of Evolution.

Very old.  No one at Debian (I guess) is keeping this updated, so

My understanding is that Debian follows upstream projects fairly
closely.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383