Re: [Evolution] [Effectively a bug?]: evolution-3.12.9 (Fedora 21); Unable to expand Imap account with keyboard

On Sun, 4 Jan 2015 05:46:51 +1100 (EST), Craig wrote:
even clicking on the account name using the Orca
screen-reader mouse navigation or routing feature: not a chance.
It's the more annoying as I have two blind friends unable to use
Evolution

Those people are likely using braille, right? Alpine and similar MUAs
are much more user friendly for our friends that are using a braille
thingy instead of a CRT or similar in combination with a sound card,
listening to Orca.

IOW Linux user space cares much about blind users, but using a GUI MUA
such as Evolution, in combination with Orca, might not be the best
solution for blind humans.

--
IMO this is one of the oddest statements ever:

"Linux has never been about ‘choice’ or ‘freedom’ and those myths should
just die out.

Read:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-January/msg00861.html";
- http://allanmcrae.com/2014/12/pacman-4-2-released/#comment-1256

Actually I use Linux (kernel and user space software) because it at
least _was_ about manifoldness and libre (FLOSS).
                                           ^"L" is for libre