Re: [Evolution] Automatic timezone setting in Exchange

On Thu, 2015-02-26 at 10:27 +0000, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
Outlook updates the timezone setting automatically in Exchange.
Could Evolution do the same?
Lots of Evo users here has the wrong timezone.

Not sure I understand what you mean as I don't use Outlook or Exchange
and never have. Evo uses the system timezone. Why should it do anything
different?

Also, you don't say what version of Evo you're talking about.

poc