Re: [Evolution] Evolution password troubles

On Tue, 2015-02-03 at 12:06 +0100, rabre hispeed wrote:
Hi there,

with Evolution 3.12.9 and 8 new Debian / KDE do I have to Evolution
3.12.9
Start typing the password to utilize the Evolution 3.12.9.

However, I had to start again today after X a password for the
Enter e-mail address no. 5. For online access to this email
Address, the password works without any problems, so I see
The problem is not in the Gnome, KDE password management still online
but only in evolution justified as (master bug).

Evolution 3.12.9
KDE Linux Debian 8 (jessie) 64 Bit 8 GB RAM
4 Core / 2.66 GHz Intel / ext4

Evolution does not use Kwallet. It's a Gnome app and uses gnome-keyring
for passwords. You can set up the keyring using Seahorse. Unfortunately
this means that you will still have to type in the master password for
the keyring when Evo starts in a new session. There's a way round this
if you're using the KDM desktop manager, but not currently with the
newer SDDM. Check the list archives for more information.

poc