[Evolution] unkown background operation

Hello every one, I am new to this list and also a first time user of
this "evolution".
 It seems to be working fine, but at the bottom of the screen I see a
red stop sign thing, and it says "unknown background operation", I am
wondering what that means, how can I find out what the "background
operation is, ? I find it disturbing that it is doing something in the
"background" that I do not know what it is doing,..If you need more
details , let me know what details are needed, thank you\from Garr