Re: [Evolution] Undo does not work on Evolution 3.18 on Ubuntu 15.10

Am Montag, den 07.12.2015, 08:30 -0200 schrieb Jorge:
After I added gnome3-staging, I upgraded the system with
sudo aptitude safe-upgrade
It keeps some packages held, because safe-upgrade never removes
packages to fulfill dependencies.  In particular, it does not remove
ubuntu-desktop.
If you don't have aptitude, you can upgrade with
sudo apt-get upgrade
or
sudo apt upgrade
None of the three commands above will remove ubuntu-desktop.

... just by way of conversation: ubuntu-desktop is what they call
Unity ?
--
Best,
Thomas