Re: [Evolution] How to get rid of the black background in Evolution?

I am currently researching this issue for my own use of Evolution in
elementary OS Freya. So far I have managed to change the background in the
email view pane in the main window but not in the window for composing
emails. What I've done is I've added

GtkWindow {
  color: @theme_fg_color;
  background-color: @theme_bg_color;
}
GtkPaned {
  color: @theme_fg_color;
  background-color: @theme_bg_color;
}

to ~./config/gtk-3.0/gtk.css. If anyone has info on how to change the
background in the compose window, please share!

I have filed a bug to the elementary team
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/egtk/+bug/1487669) regarding this but I don't
expect it to get any fix. They focus on their own apps and in the greater
perspective I think that is a good thing.

/fuumind