Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.85/Centos7/SSL does not work

Good question, I can't check now.  I removed Centos 7 and put Centos 6
back with the older version of Evolution that did not have the SSL
issue.  There are too many things in the version of Gnome on Centos 7 I
didn't like.  It would be fine for a server sitting in a rack someplace,
but as my personal workstation I'm not going to put up with it.  Feels
too much like Windows the way things got renamed, moved or removed,
tweaking the configuration was a pain (like icon and font sizes, by
default it reminded me of Windows in safe mode).  I'll give it a couple
of years to mature and try it again.