[Evolution] Text cut off when printing Evolution Emails

Am I the only one suffering this problem?

Evolution printing seems not to fit the text cleanly to the size of the
print area, with the result that when I want to print long emails with
Evolution there are always lines cut off horizontally at the bottom/ top
of each page.

Scaling the page does not help (or even work?) and Evolution does not
allow me to adjust the margin sizes. What can I do to solve this?

Cheers
Harvey