Re: [Evolution] Truncating threads when replying to mail

On Fri, 2014-11-21 at 02:40 -0800, Craig Hartnett wrote:
After some research I realised that I think this is happening when a
message I receive has a signature (with the "-- " demarcation) that is
placed immediately *below* the most recent reply, but *above* the
below the signature is part of the signature, and truncates accordingly.

This has happened several times to me so I told those people quoting
text below their signature that they should fix their broken mail
clients by moving their signature at the very end, after any quotes.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/