Re: [Evolution] Question about accounts

On Sat, 2014-03-08 at 16:15 -0700, Bart wrote:
On Sat, 2014-03-08 at 09:45 -0500, Matthew Barnes wrote:
On Sat, 2014-03-08 at 13:56 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
Why is it there? What's it do?

As my accounts are all pop accounts, I guess I better leave it alone!

It doesn't bother me, I've just wondered about it for a while, and
thought I'd ask.

        Hi,
I suppose you meant what it does in Edit->Preferences->Mail Accounts,
where it is actually new. It's there, together with Search Folders, to
be able to reorder it, thus it's not shown at the top, but elsewhere in
the folder tree in the mail view, where it better fits for some users.
You can also "disable" it, to hide it from the folder tree completely
(but that's the most of the "disable" it does, because otherwise the On
This Computer folders live in the background like if they were shown in
the folder tree, for the reasons Matthew mentioned). As you said you use
POP accounts, you certainly do not want to hide it from the folder tree.
        Bye,
        Milan