[Evolution] CentOS 6.5 Evolution 2.32.3, Calendar has quit unexpectedly

I recently installed CentOS 6.5 which includes evolution 2.32.3, I
configured it for my company exchange server.  My email and contacts
work fine but when i try to open the calendar it reaches 6%-8% (showing
current week schedule and to do list items) then I get the message that
"The evolution calendar has quit unexpectedly..." twice on the bottom
and the calendar goes blank.  I have searched the web and haven't found
anything current (anything I found was from many years ago), I have
trying removing certain user directories as well but that hasn't helped
either.
Thank you in advance for any help or suggestions.