Re: [Evolution] Subfolders with Courier IMAP

Hello,

emails in this Inbox folder, although the emails are on the Courier
server.

Also with Squirrelmail or mutt I can view the Inbox emails.

[Please don't top-post here]
Sorry for my question, but what does top-post mean?

You might have mentioned earlier that the result with other clients was
different. Clearly it's not a server problem.
Yes, this was my first observation.

I presume you've checked the usual suspects: that the Search bar is
cleared, that you are selecting a visible subset of messages (i.e. not
just Unread when there are no Unread messages), etc.
Yes, I checked all of that.

Before doing anything else, I suggest you create a new user account on
your machine, then set up Evo to access the problem email from that
account and see what happens. If it works, something is corrupt in your
normal account. Possibly it can be fixed by vacuuming the Evo index
database (see the list archives for how to do this).
Many thanks for this advice. I created a new user and started on that
fresh account an evolution IMAP+ account to my courier server.
Unfortunately I see beneath Inbox in brackets the number of new emails,
but the pane with the list of the new emails remains empty. This means,
that I have the same behavior as with my normal account.

What I have recognized is: When I right-click on 'Inbox' and choose
'Mark all Messages as Read' I'm getting the following error: 'Failed to
mark messages as read. The reported error was "No IMAP namespace for
folder path 'INBOX'".

Any hints on this issue?

Many thanks

Christian