Re: [Evolution] Installing from source assistance

Hi all,

the ppa is working and i am now using the new 3.11.3 on Ubuntu 13.10.

Thanks!

One issue in not working. The email reading window has a stupid black
background. When writing an email everything is OK. Only the reading
window does not match the used theme. Changing the Theme doesn not
change it. Please see attached screen shot.

Does anyone knows who to solve this or has a hint where to search for?

Many thanks

--
Viele Grüße / Kind regards
Karsten