Betreff: Mail Evolution 2.28.2-1 Win7 32BitOK 64Bit ??? newer version for Win???
Datum: Wed, 01 Jan 2014 18:56:11 +0100
Von: Schneeeule gmx ch <schneeeule gmx ch>
An: security gnome org

Dear all
Maybe I writte to the wrong adress. But I hope you can help me or give
me an idea.
My problem is, I'm looking for a other Email programm then Thunderbird.
>From linux OpenSuse, i know Evolution and Kontact.
Kontact is not ready. There is only a beta version for Win7.
Now I tryed with Evolution, downloaded in:
http://www.chip.de/downloads/Evolution_21891364.html

If i install it in win7 32Bit I can install and start it.
But in Win7 64Bit I can only install. The program would't start.
Is there some where a newer release for Evolution win7 64bit?
I realy would like to work with in Windows, so I downt nead Outlook or
Thunderbird :-))

Thank you very much and best regards
Andreas

PS: happy new year 2014