De: Patrick O'Callaghan

Enviado: 24-02-14 17:15

Para: Matthew Barnes

Asunto: Re: [Evolution] Mageia KDE and Evolution

On 24 February 2014 13:37, Matthew Barnes <mbarnes redhat com> wrote:
> I don't think you need gnome-keyring.  KDE uses KWallet, doesn't it?

Yes.

> Evolution just speaks to the "org.freedesktop.secrets" D-Bus interface,
> and both gnome-keyring and KWallet export that interface [1].  I don't
> know what happens when they're both installed and compete for the name.

Using KDE, in previous versions of Evo I would frequently get two
popups asking for the password (although they both looked like GTK
dialogues). Currently (3.10.4) I just get one. Apparently in Gnome you
don't get any as long as your keyring password matches your login
password. Or something.

poc