Re: [Evolution] Mail List Sorting Issue

My mailbox is normally sorted by date, recent first. When I click "TO"
column to sort by surname, it sorts by surname but looses the 2nd
level sort by date.

Why don't you just use the search bar - the default is to search
"Subjects or Addresses Contains" so will pick up the name in the To:
header, or if that's too nebulous, you could select "Recipients
contain". Whichever, the list will still be sorted by date.

I expect the sorting to be 1st based on surname then 2nd within the
same surname to be sorted by date. In my Evolution 3.11.90 compiled
with jhbuild (webkit-composer master branch, rebased 13 days ago), 2nd
level sorting by date is not working. MEssages are shown in mixed
order.

Does Evolution ever do anything other than just primary sorting?

P.