[Evolution] Best Distribution to self compile master?

Hi,

I'm using Ubuntu 13.10. Using Evolution self compiled master built by jhbuild is a bit problematic, due to dbus, etc and the too many packages it pulls through when building Evo.
Therefore, I can give a try to different distributions.

Is there a distribution that carries the latest versions of dependencies of Evo 3.12 (incl webkit), so that I can self-compile it without jhbuild? I shall be forced to replace only few system packages to prevent instability of the base system.

--
Emre