[Evolution] Signon problems with evolution-mapi.

I attempt to setup a evolution-mapi account that used to work fine.

When during setup I give a wrong password evolution response almost immediately
When I type the correct password evolution wait about 45 sec. and than responses that the password is incorrect.
than a message appears :

GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Failed: Not begun prompting for this prompt callback

Were can I upload a wireshark capture for evaluation?

JK