Re: [Evolution] move-to-junk

When I drag-n-drop a mail from any mailbox to Junk, it 'bounces' back.
If I right click on the message, and select Move, then the Junk
destination is not available.

The orange flame 'Mark the selected..' button works fine to move mails
to Junk.

In the other direction, it works. I can move from Junk to the Inbox by
drag-n-drop.

Junk is a virtual folder - it displays all the messages marked as junk
in the other folders.  As such you can't move messages to the folder
(because it doesn't exist) - but marking a message as junk makes it
appear in that folder.

P.