Re: [Evolution] always defer send mail

On Fri, 2014-01-31 at 13:39 +0100, Johannes Kingma wrote:
Is it possible to always defer sending mail by placing it in the outbox
instead of attempting to send it with the dialog open? In our office
sending to other than the default servers is not allowed and evolution
attempts to send direct will always fail.

        Hi,
I second poc's answer, I only want to mention that there is no option to
change this behaviour, the composer window will always stay opened and
sends the message immediately.

I do not know whether there is any bug report for this, though if there
is, and if there will be enough demand, then this can be changed, more
or less easily.

Nonetheless, I second poc's answer, because I'm unsure how this change
may help you in your situation, because the only difference might be
that you postpone the message send on later, but still through the same
server as you have configured in your account settings.
        Bye,
        Milan