Re: [Evolution] Learning/understanding Evolution

On Mon, 2014-12-22 at 01:55 +0000, Deslich, Jeffery J (IS) wrote:
I’m a Systems Engineer that recently took on the role of system
administration for a medium sized data center. I’ve no previous
experience with Evolution. Does anyone have suggestions on
reference/learning materials or classes to learn to administer
Evolution?

"Administer" in what way?  It's a mail client, so you configure it like
you configure any other client such as Thunderbird of Outlook - there
are some conceptual differences with other clients, but nothing that
makes it vastly different to anything else. There's also no server-side
components so there's nothing to administer there either.

Along with the documentation that Milan has pointed you to, the built in
Help for Evolution is actually quite useful. (Do Help -> Contents in
Evolution.)

P.