Re: [Evolution] Wierd debug message

On Mon, 2014-08-18 at 07:49 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
On Mon, 2014-08-18 at 11:54 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Why I am getting a Java-related error in Evolution?

It's the WebKit Java plugin initializing itself.

Not an error, it's just spewing its identity to stdout.

OK, then I guess my next question is why I'm getting no debug info for
the failing POP connection. I tried running again with CAMEL_DEBUG=all
and got over 120MB of logs, none of which mentioned either the server or
the pop protocol (i.e. they were all records related to my other
accounts, which are IMAP). This is after seeing the error message within
Evo.

poc