[Evolution] Evolution emails are blank when reopened

Using Evolution 3.10.2 on OpenSUSE 13.1 when I reopen an email it is blank.  However, the preview pane still
displays the email just fine.  If I turn off the preview pane I can open an email once view it correctly.
When I close that email and reopen it the message is blank and most menu items are disabled.

What is causing this and how can I resolve it?

Thanks,