Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.13.3 -- sending e-mail

On Fri, 2014-08-01 at 22:26 -0400, Dr. John H. Lauterbach wrote:
Is this correct performance for sending e-mail.

When I complete composing an e-mail and click on "Send", the message does
not send, but goes to the Outbox.  It stays in the Outbox until I click on
"Send All."

With an earlier edition of Evolution, the message was sent automatically
without need to click on "SendAll."

Look under Edit->Preferences<account>->Send Mail. What does it say?

Note that 3.13 is an unreleased test version of Evolution, so it may
have more bugs.

poc