Re: [Evolution] Calendar-EWS generates zombies [evolution] <defunct>

Hi,

I did not really have time to follow-up the latest suggestions and now I
gave up. After updating to Ubuntu 14.04, my system is stone-dead. I have
no time for searching the reason, so I will use Windows8 in the future.

/Michael

On 2/28/14 11:35 AM, "evolution-list-request gnome org"