[Evolution] Address book through WebDAV - client certificate authentication

Hi,

I would like to connect Evolution to a WebDAV-based address book server.
The server requires that a valid client's certificate be provided for
authentication. I have installed the self-signed CA's certificate (all
trust settings temporarily enabled), server's certificate and my own
certificate through the 'Evolution Preferences -> Certificates'
interface. Unfortunately, what I noticed is that in my case, Evolution
will neither send the client's certificate to the server, nor will it
show a dialog which would make it possible to select an appropriate
certificate. This results in an authentication failure. At the same
time, I was able to authenticate to the server using Firefox and the
same set of certificates, which proves that the server indeed sends a
certificate request to the client (I had to select the certificate from
a list).

I am using:
OS: Fedora 20 x86_64,
Evolution 3.10.4 (from the main repository).

I wonder if you could help me solve this problem?

Regards,
naszy