Re: [Evolution] corrupt message list [solved]

I think the problem was that show was set to "unread messages" instead
of "all messages".  At any rate, I deleted the entire cache this time
(the whole tree for this account) and re-downloaded again, and the
problem persisted.  Then I noticed that show was set to "unread
messages", changed it, and everything was there.

Likely that was the problem all along.  The  only odd thing is that I
never intentionally reset the display to unread messages, and I'm pretty
sure the instant the problem occurred was when I clicked in the message
display or message list.

If your mouse drifts into that widget box and you use the scroll wheel,
it will change to "unread messages".  It's very easy.

P.