Re: [Evolution] trying to set up evo in Ubuntu 12.04

[cut]
Hi, and sorry for the delayed reply. Somehow I missed this mail in my
inbox. You know, when I open evo using the terminal window, the evo GUI
opens and seems to work fine! I'll have to take some more time to work
further with it, but opening it in this way it does not crash as soon as
I click "continue". I do not know what that was happening when I start
it from the applications folder.
Do you start Evo as the same user in X session and from terminal or do
you `su` to another user? Remember to never run Evo as root!

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521