Re: [Evolution] Time drifting using Android - Exchange 2010 - Evolution

On Thu, 2013-05-30 at 09:17 +0100, Tom Davies wrote:
Annoyingly some email clients and all handheld devices make it
impossible to bottom post so i usually either avoid posting or delete
out all the previous stuff so that no-one has any context.

We have plenty of context. The In-Reply-To: and/or References: headers
in your own message serve to explicitly identify the message to which
you replied, and we can read that quite easily.

Unfortunately, that message itself is very hard to read. Quite why Vidar
thought it would be helpful to repeat part of an older email which reads
"Message: 6 Date: Wed, 29 May 2013..." and a bunch of other irrelevant
stuff, I have no idea. Don't people *read* what's in front of them
before hitting 'send', these days?

--
dwmw2